Breaking News
recent

CoNfusEd Creation

I...the so called Sandeep Yadav, m still messed up what to write in this first post of mine...
well i promise whatever i'll write on this blog will completely be a true story..many writers, authors, producers write that thier story or movie(whatever it is) is a fiction,it has no relations with any person and like that...bt My Theory My story will be totally different..it will be completely based on my life..but the name of characters other than me will be manipulated as i don't want to hurt anybodies feelings...so m still confused what to start with but let me tell you in a brief about me..
I was born in Rewari(Haryana), and spent my childhood at my village..
My father worked at AIIMS so my mom and my younger brother were in Delhi, I lived with my grandparents in village..at d age of five i also went to delhi..to study..i did my high school from VPS a small school in rural south west delhi...and to continue my studies i got admission in Kendriya vidyalaya, sec-2 R.K. Puram, from where i did My intermediate, By GOD's Grace(coz i never studied tht much) i got admission in one of the best colleges in Haryana, Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon. And at present I am persuing my B.Tech in Computer science from there..
at present I am in 2nd Year and the journey is still on........

I'll post my experiences, instances..everything that has ever happened with me and has left an impact over me and my discoveries in the journey of life...

signing off
Sandeep Yadav
Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.